How many types of marked cards are there?
Marked cards can be divided into three types: infrared marked cards, UV marked cards and contact lenses marked cards.
UV marking technology is out of date and almost no one uses it nowadays.
The infrared marking is still used by some people, especially in Russia. This kind of marking should be used with infrared system and can’t be recognized by any other systems.
Contact lenses marked cards is the latest technology for marking cards, it has abandoned the camera system so you can see the marks on the cards just by wearing special contact lenses. This technology has the following advantages:
- You can see the marks on the back with special contact lenses.
- The naked eye can't see anything.
- There is no difference between the original cards and the marked ones, including the signs and colors.
- When you wear the lenses you can clearly see the shining marks.
What brands of cards can be marked?
Every brand can be marked, with no exceptions. The only difference is that depending on the color of the back of the cards the clarity at which you see the marks will vary. For instance cards with red back will have clearer marks than cards with blue backs.
How many colors do the lenses have?
We offer a great variety of contact lenses colors, such as blue, brown, green and black. We also offer an universal type of colorless contact lenses that can be suitable for every eye.
Why you should choose our contact lenses?
The contact lenses we distribute are produced with high technology and precision. They are comfortable to wear and won't irritate your eyes only after 30 minutes of wearing, unlike some cheap poor quality lenses. Buying cheap contact lenses might not only lower success chances in a game and give you away, but it can also damage your eyes.
How to identify the quality of the marked cards?
It is not hard to distinguish the quality of the cards by yourself. In order to do that you should carefully examine the back of the cards, paying attention to the following:
- whether you can see the marks on the back with naked eye;
- whether there are differences in the coloring on the back of the cards;
- whether the cards feel sticky or not;
- whether there are spots or areas on the back of the cards that do not reflect light properly
If the marked cards pass the examination above, without detecting any problems, this means that the deck is of a good quility.